Friday, September 14, 2007

Still Growing!

Well, I'm told I don't look it, but I am just about 34 weeks!!! We had an ultra sound this week to make sure that our boy was not to small and praise God he's 4 lbs. 7oz. and measuring exactly where he should be!

It was so much fun to see him moving around in there. We got to see his little lips and nose really well and him moving his fingers! At one point he had his pointer finger up... saying "Tomlinson's are #1"!!


He's definitely getting cramped in there-he's always pushing and kicking around. Even when I'm out and about he's slamming into me!

2 comments:

John and Michelle said...

Marie,
You look great! I'm glad you got to see your little guy again. Can't wait to see pics of HIM. Take care of you. Enjoy your rest while you can!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so glad that he is so healthy and growing, growing, growing! I cannot wait for you to be a Mommy too...there is nothing like it!