Tuesday, February 5, 2008

3 Months Old!

Gavin is 3 months now! It's so hard to believe! He went swimming for the first time last week. He liked it but it was a little cool so we didn't stay in long.

Gavin has been sick the last few days for the first time. Very congested, coughing, and he had a little temperature for one evening. No fun. He's been so good through it though. He's been resting up and staying home trying to get healthy for our trip to Jacksonville this weekend! He is getting better!
Chillin' with Papa in my robe after my swim!!







Mommy let me watch Elmo for a few minutes for the first time! I loved it!! I was talking to the tv and kicking my legs and arms!!

1 comment:

John and Michelle said...

Hey Marie,
I hated that i didn't get to see you three while you were here but I was sick and would've been no fun for you or Gavin especially. So, I'm sorry I missed you. Hopefully we'll make the next visit! But just be sure to keep updating. I love to see your pics!

Love ya~
Michelle