Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

I realized it's been a while since we've had an update! We had so many pictures with Gavin's birthday that I haven't had many new ones since then! Gavin has been growing into a kid every day! It's so fun to see him really be able to express himself and try new things on his own. I was going to share the details on what he does in his 1 year update but forgot, so I'll do it now! Here's the facts on Gav...
*He signs "please" and "more"
*Says "hi", "doggie", "daddy", "kitty", "piggy", "ball", and "ba" for grandpa!
*Puts 1 hand one his head for "up"
*Puts 2 hands on his head for "all done"!
*Walks into his room by his crib when we say "night night"
*Is a great dancer (video to come)!
*Loves bananas..well any food really!
*Has discovered walking backwards
*Will randomly stop when he's walking around and lay down on his back on the floor and look around (things look different that way you know!)
*Makes this little scream when he hears anything beep (like the microwave, the phone ring)
*Loves his play phones (yes, that's plural!) and puts them up to his ear and says in a high pitch voice "hi"
*Does not cuddle, this boy is
always on the move!!

Hmm...that's the highlights I can think of now, I'm sure I'll add more as I think of them!! Here's some pictures from the day he turned 1 that I didn't upload before!

We bought the biggest and smallest pumpkins a Wegmans!!

1 comment:

The Burkes said...

I LOVED reading this post! I love knowing all that your little man is up too...keep 'em comin'! He sure is a cutie...and growing sooooooo big!