Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Binghamton Visit

We went down to Binghamton where Marie's family lives (2 1/2 hours away) for the weekend. It was so much fun for all of us to be together since Nathan just moved back from school in Jacksonville. We had a blast hanging out Saturday night for dinner. All the siblings and "significant others" were there! And as usual, the instruments were whipped out and funny songs were sung. We have never laughed so hard!! It reminds us of why we moved back here!!

While we were there my mom and sisters taught Gavin to shake his head back and forth when you say "shake shake shake"!! I can't even believe he does it!! I noticed he was intentionally shaking it last week and then I left him for a couple of hours and came back to him understanding how to do it on command! He's a genius!!








Gavin & Grandma!



Gavin & Grandpa!


Andrew and a few of my brothers did a part of my parent's roof while we were there.

1 comment:

Abels said...

I love your photo shoot! Cute haircut! It is so neat to see you both with all your family- what a cool sight. I bet Nathan is glad to be back, as well as you guys. Gavin is getting so big- he has changed so much since we saw him- it never ceases to amaze me- this whole baby thing. I LOVED hanging out with Mary Jo and meeting some of the siblings- Andrew I see how you can get confused with Elaine :) It was quite crazy as I aprroached Starbucks and saw her sitting there with mom and I did think Marie tricked me and was sitting there with her. Anyway my talk with Mary Jo was so encouraging I can't tell you or her how much. Give her another big hug for me as thanks! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!