Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gavin is 9 Months!

Well, another month has come here at the Tomlinson household and with it many new tricks and adventures! Gav's latest is that he just started hugging out of no where the other day. I thought he did it to me and then later that night Andrew said "I think Gavin hugged me today"! Sure enough, that was all it took and now he's a hugging boy! He just snuggles his head into you and wraps is little arms tight around your neck! It is the greatest feeling!
He also started clapping a couple of weeks ago! It's so cute to hear the little patter of his tiny hands!! He's also becoming more sturdy when standing up and is flat on his feet and can stand with very little support, sometimes he'll let go for a second before he plops down! It won't be long now!

Oh boy!

The kitchen once Gavin is through with it!


Watching tv in daddy's kayak!



Yummy cookie!!




A visit to Grandma & Grandpa Graham's



Giving momma a hug (he's patting my back!!)

Picnic at grandma & grandpa's!


Oh yeah...he really knows how to chill in the pool!

He loves his whale pool- thanks grandma!!


Giving Uncle Nate hugs!


"Gavin shmavin" & Auntie Anne!


Gavin and my parents dog boss love each other!


Grandpa kisses!!
Clapping with grandpa!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Too cute! I love the pics with the powder. Don't you love when they start getting into everything! Wait til he starts with the toilet paper unraveling!! Miss you guys!

The Burkes said...

the hugging is totally sweet! I'm still lovin' your new hair-do! Love you guys!