Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big News!! (no, I'm not pregnant!)

It's official! We have a walking boy here! Gavin has taken a couple of steps here and there but never really felt like trying more until today. He started by taking a couple on his own (usually we're coaching him to!) then he kept going from me back to Andrew and back to me. By the end of the night he was having fun and very proud of himself trying it a lot more. He's still wobbly of course but will get better and better really quick I know! We'll get a video/pictures posted in the next couple of days, I was just excited to share the news!!

When I got groceries last week it was the first time I didn't buy any sort of baby food item and Gav is only having big boy milk now!! He's such a kid! His first birthday is just a few days away!

3 comments:

The Burkes said...

Congratulations Gavin!!!! What a big boy you are!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN

I LOVE YOU!

POPS

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!
I remember last year today you were born! I was there along with Grandma,Nana,Dad and of course your mother was there and aunt Brie. When you were born you could look right at us and we could look into your eyes. You were so alert! we could talk to you and you could listen. It was a very exciting day!! Wow a year has passed and now you can walk and talk! God has blessed you with the best Mom & Dad He could provide. You are also blessed to have Grandmas & Grandpas along with lots of aunts & uncles and cousins to cheer you along. All of us are very blessed to have the coolest child in the world, you Gavin McArthur Tomlinson.
God Bless You,
I love You,
Grandpa Graham (Pops)

ps cant wait till your firehouse birthday party!!! oops! it was supposed to be a suprise..