Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Wedding

My cousin Adrienne got married a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun to have the whole family together all dressed up! The place the reception was held was the same place my parents had their reception so it was cool to get the family pictures in the red room because my parents have pictures in there from their wedding day! It was a beautiful day!

My mom and dad

Andrew, Brian, and my dad. Look out...they don't mess around!


The beautiful bride!


Annie sang and Nathan played "Here" by Rascal Flatts. It was awesome!



The whole Graham gang (minus Gavin) Let's see, from left to right...
Elaine, Amber (Nathan's girlfriend), Nathan, Annie, Brian, Angela (James' fiance), James, Jackie (Dan's girlfriend), Dan, Me, Andrew, and in the front my mom and dad!



The girls!


The guys!


Mom & Dad


Me & my sisters!


Andrew & I with Amber & Nathan, we all happened to coordinate outfits!


Father daughter dance

No comments: